Our Dried Ginger Slices are processed at our unit in the clean and disinfected environment. These slices are properly packed and supplied to the clients in market leading rates. Heavily used in asian cooking, ginger can be found round the year and said to stimulate gastric juices.
- Ginger is an excellent natural remedy for nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness and general stomach upset
- It helps prevent certain forms of cancer.
- Due to its carminative effect that helps break up and expel intestinal gas
- young also called green or spring ginger,
- mature has a tough skin that must be peeled away to get to the fibrous flesh and is usually grated, chopped or ground for use